The Business Intelligence Analyst designs and builds data visualization solutions. The candidate must be capable of working with a diverse group of u00a0stakeholders performing high level and detailed analysis of student information, defining and writing programs using data visualization tools.u00a0 Additionally, the candidate will perform system integration and deployment activities, prepare system support documentation, document program and system functions, and conduct monthly online data visualization forum discussions.
- Design, development, testing and deployment of dashboards.
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, API, etc.) to create meaningful and industry appropriate analytical dashboards.
- Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements.
- Build effective working relationships with all clients.
- 3-5 years of experience with BI software (Cognos, Tableau, or similar BI tools)
- Proven experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions.
- Hands on experience with MS SQL.
- Understanding of development, and Data warehouse Data Modeling.
- Excellent problem solving, design, debugging, and testing skills.
- Ability to work with multiple different personality types while managing work load within a fast paced, energetic, and dynamic workplace.
- 10~15% travel required.
The BI Developer will collaborate with a team of talented database architects and other business intelligence experts in developing cutting edge solutions for clients and internal products and solutions. In this role the candidate will collaborate with a team of talented BI developers to assist in ETL processes, creating reports, building database and data warehousing structures, performing complex data analysis and bridging the gap between the technical data environment to presenting information/reports to clients..
- Broad and deep SAP Business Objects experience including Dashboard, Web Intelligence, Explorer, BOE Installations/Configurations, Information Design Tool, etc.
- Experience Architecting and positioning any combination of these products in a best-practice Enterprise BI Solutionu00a0Someone that can cover PM duties as well as Senior Development (probably 30 u2013 40% PM, 60 u2013 70% Sr. Dev)
- Experience in architecting and implementing integrated SAP security models (ECC, BW, BOBJ HANA) and optimizing the end-to-end performance of SAP Business Objects BI solutions on BW, HANA or RDBMS
- Experience with SAP Business Objects project lifecycle implementations
- Experience with relational data modeling and data integration is preferred as is experience with BW Experience with other SAP platforms and tools (e.g. Data Services, HANA, BW) as well as non-SAP BI tools is desired.
- Experience integrating data from multiple and varying sources (BW, SQL Server, etc.)
Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, robust health plan, flexible spending program & more. Come experience our unique culture and see how our “right people, right results” philosophy has led to our outstanding success!